In connection with the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC we inform you that from May 25, 2018 you will have the rights set out below related to the processing of personal data by Tripsteguru.com
personal data will be processed:
– to provide services electronically and to conclude sales contracts,
– to target marketing content in a manner that has been approved,
– for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, on the basis of generally applicable legal provisions,
– for analytical and statistical purposes,
– in order to implement the legitimate interest of the Company.
Any of the consents given may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. You have the right to access, rectify, delete or limit your personal data
processing, submitting a complaint to the supervisory body regarding the protection of personal data. There is a right to transfer data, including the right to receive data and send it to another administrator.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to provide services electronically or to conclude and perform sales contracts. The consequence of not providing the required personal data is the inability to provide services electronically or conclude sales contracts.
Please use the form below to send us a message
In the message, please specify your data request:
- Would you like to request the data we hold about you?
- Would you like us to forget all data we have about you?
- Would you like to modify some of the data we have about you?
NOTE: you will need to provide your email address so that we’re able to process these requests.
In touch soon.